Garden Drip Irrigation Made Easy
The irrigation professionals at W.P. Law Inc. have developed a garden drip irrigation kit that helps take the guess work out of supplying water to your garden. Our garden drip irrigation kits can be customized based on the size and number of rows in you garden. These kits use a 5/8" drip tape with built in drip emitters every 12 inches that drip water slowly to the root zone of your garden. The drip tape is available in a 1,000 foot roll and requires only a 1/2 gallon of water per minute for every 100 feet of drip tape or row. Many growers that have a limited amount of water available are able to utilize our garden drip tape kits to irrigate their garden.
The drip tape attaches to 5/8" polyethylene solid drip tubing that is connected to a water supply such as a faucet. At the faucet, simply screw on the drip filter and pressure reducer and connect the solid drip tubing that will supply the drip tape. Assembly is simple and does not require any advanced plumbing skills to install.
Many growers prefer to add a hose faucet timer in order to automate their garden drip irrigation system. These timers can be programmed to turn the drip irrigation on automatically each day with multiple start times. Another common device used to help take the work out of your home garden is the addition of a fertilizer injector. These fertilizer injectors can be used to inject soluble fertilizer into the drip tape system.
To learn more about our garden drip irrigation kit, click below to see an illustration of the necessary components.
W.P. Law Inc. Garden Drip Irrigation Diagram
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- The Happy Farmer's Guide to Drip Irrigation Products
- How to Take Charge of Your Garden Drip System
- The Victory Garden School of Automated Plant Watering Systems
- Two Water Pump Purchasing Tips for the Home Gardener
- Planting Time is Here! Make Sure Your Vegetable Garden is Properly Watered With a Garden Drip Irrigation Kit!
- Agriculture Irrigation Systems - Protect Your Crops from Frost Damage
- Greenhouse Irrigation
- Agriculture Irrigation Systems: 2 Popular Choices Go Head-to-Head
- What's The Best Greenhouse Irrigation System?
- Greenhouse Irrigation Solutions for Growing Healthy Vegetables