When to Apply Pre-emergent Herbicides
Many people ask the question, "When is the best time to apply pre-emergent herbicides?" To help answer this question, the professional staff at W.P. Law Inc. has put together a comprehensive fertilizer and weed prevention program for South Carolina grasses. This schedule will outline when to apply pre-emergent herbicides and when to fertilize your lawn. In South Carolina, we suggest applying three applications of pre-emergent herbicides to help protect against both cool-season and warm-season annual weeds. W.P. Law Inc. has taken the guess work out of when and what types of fertilizers and pre-emergent herbicides to apply to your lawn. Our programs cover the major grasses found in South Carolina including zoysia, centipede, fescue, st. augustine, and bermuda.
Our professinal line of quality pre-emergent herbicides and fertilizers will help ensure you keep your lawn looking its best. Since pre-emergent herbicide timing is critical, individuals can sign up to have reminder emails sent to them on when to apply pre-emergent herbicides and fertilizers for a variety of grass types. Click the link below to learn more about the fertilizer and pre-emergent herbicide programs available through W.P. Law Inc. and sign up for program reminders of when to apply products for your type of grass. At W.P. Law Inc., we help take the guess work out of keeping your lawn the envy of the neighborhood.
Grass Fertilizer and Pre-emergent Herbicide Schedules
Want to learn more about common weeds found througout South Carolina? Click below to learn more.
Weed Management Guide
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- Irrigation Tools to Keep Your Sports Facility Beautiful
- Automatic Watering System: Why Is this a Must for Sports Facilities?
- Controlling Bahiagrass in Warm-Season Turf
- Controlling Mosquitoes With Bifenthrin Insecticide
- When to Apply Pre-emergent Herbicides
- Painting Dormant Grasses for Winter Color
- Fescue Lawn and Landscape Fall Maintenance Tips
- Drip Tape Plugging
- Winterizing Pump Suction Lines
- Winterizing Your Irrigation System